Thursday, July 30, 2015

I AM ANGRY

I AM ANGRY,
When I see a marker stain on the table when there is a clean white board which has never been used
When 4pm meeting starts at 415pm and discuss about increasing productivity
When someone move my chair from my workstation and I need to find another one every time
When I see spit marks all over the side walls on a road and on the pavements
When I see children begging at the signals in sun and rain to feed some lazy maniacs
When I see a big pothole on a road, after one rainy day, which was laid less than one month back
When I stop at a divider to take a U-turn and someone comes in wrong way opposite to me to cut the road
When I am being stared with angry looks when I stop at a signal because it turned red
When I am shouted at because I stopped before the STOP marker at a signal to allow the pedestrians on a zebra crossing
When I have to look to either way of the two way road to take a free left
When I see posts of women calling every men around her is a pervert and stares her in awkward way
When I see men talking shit about women wearing revealing dress and assuming she is a slut
When I see shares and likes for every other picture or news without knowing what's behind it
When I see people say the meaning of freedom is kissing in a public place
When I see people tell me the meaning of freedom is leaving Indian culture behind and westernizing themselves
When I see people changing their profile pictures or tweeting without ever cared about what happened until that day
When people say having fun only means to drink alcohol and dance drunk all night
When people see me not drinking or smoking and feeling pity that I am having a boring life
When people don’t give a damn about other’s lives by driving drunk at nights and show it off as a skill and control
When I park my bike and come back to see the rear view mirror is turned, and I need to adjust again
When people tell me getting married is the essence of the life and I am doomed if I don’t marry
When people tell me not getting married is the craziest thing that one can do
When people can’t tell me why I shouldn’t be unmarried for the rest of my life
When I have to write all this in a blog instead of discussing it with people around me
When I can’t list everything that I am angry about…

I WANTED TO REACT EACH AND EVERY TIME BUT
I was worried I would be called an ego maniac
I was worried I would be mistaken to have an OCD
I was worried people would think I am showing off
I was worried people would think I have an “attitude”
I was worried people won’t welcome me and would keep me away
I was worried people won’t invite me to their parties
I was worried people I might lose some friends and I might not make any friends
I was worried I might get beaten up to death on a road
I was worried once I die people might carry candles with my picture in the middle
I was worried I might never get to blog again... 

YET I REALIZE HOW BEAUTIFUL MY LIFE IS AND HOW LUCKY I AM TO BE HERE RIGHT NOW... YET I REALIZE EXPECTING TOO MUCH IS MY PROBLEM AND GET PREPARED FOR FUTURE...

(This read is neither to hurt anyone intentionally/unintentionally nor to get some attention. It's purely letting out the ANGER in me via a medium)

4 comments: